Community Support During the Pandemic & Emergency Situations
City of Urbana Services & Community Support During the COVID-19 Pandemic & Emergency Situations
NOTE: This page will be updated on an as needed basis. Be sure to bookmark this link and check often for late-breaking notices. Health-related information is obtained from the Champaign-Urbana Public Health District. In case of an emergency, please call 911.
CITY OF URBANA RESPONSE TO COVID-19
- State Public Health Officials Announce COVID-19 Resurgence Mitigations to Take Effect in Region 6 on November 2, 2020
Emergency Order 20-04 Allowance for Outdoor Dining and/or Drinking Spaces
Emergency Order 20-03 Temporary Suspension of Issuance of Special Events Permits
- The Initial Emergency Order 20-03: Cities of Urbana and Champaign Extend Suspension of Special Event Permits
- The Extended Emergency Order 20-03: This Extension of Emergency Order No. 20-03 continues the temporary suspension of the Initial Emergency Order
- The Extension of Emergency Order 20-03 Amended indefinitely continues the temporary suspension of the Initial Emergency Order
URBANA RESPONSE TO CERTAIN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS DURING THE PANDEMIC
- Click the above link to see Infrastructure & Maintenance, Public Safety - Fire & Police, Permits & Inspections, Financial & Administrative Services, Rental Registration & Inspections, Economic Development & Zoning, Home Repair Grants, and the Consolidated Plan.
- To read this Ordinance, click here.
STATE OF ILLINOIS QUICK LINKS
HELPFUL LINKS FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, HELP, AND RELIEF
CHAMPAIGN COUNTY QUICK LINKS
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS WEEKLY VIDEO LINKS
Elizabeth Hess speaks with the Champaign-Urbana Public Health District's Julie Pryde about the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Their conversations will be shown throughout the week on Urbana Public Television (UPTV). UPTV is available locally on Comcast Xfinity channels 6 & 1096, i3 Broadband channel 6, and AT&T U-Verse channel 99. Go here to see the library of videos.
QUICK LINKS TO CHAMPAIGN-URBANA PUBLIC HEALTH DISTRICT
COVID-19 Symptoms and What to Do if You Are Sick
HOW YOU CAN HELP LOCALLY
BUSINESS SUPPORT & QUICK LINKS FOR IMMEDIATE HELP