404 E. Washington is a small one story Spanish Revival house which was built in 1927. The house has a white stucco wall surface which is accented by red details. The main entrance to the house is recessed below a rounded arch. The main façade is articulated by a row of tall rectangular multi-paned casement windows with red trim and red muntins. The entrance portal is below a low pitched gable roof with a red trim cornice with exposed rafters. The rear portion of the house has a typical Spanish Revival parapet roof.