512 W. Nevada is a simple Georgian Revival house that was built in 1925. The house is two stories tall and has a symmetrical façade. The house is constructed of red brick and has typical Georgian Revival details accented with white. The house has a steeply sloped hip roof with a brick chimney protruding from it. The main entrance is in the center of the façade and has a classical surround with a triangular pediment supported by classical pilasters which flank the six paneled wood door. A rounded arch fan light sits above the door. The entrance surround has a striking appearance because it is all white. The windows on the house are squat double-hung windows with eight-over-one sashes. The windows have brick lintels with limestone keystones and limestone sills. A one story exterior porch can be found on the side of the house. The porch is also constructed of brick and is made up of large rounded arches.