904 S. Lincoln is a Colonial Revival Greek House that was built in 1931. The house is home to the Alpha Chi Omega sorority. The house is constructed of red brick and is three stories. The composition of the house is symmetrical. The house has a steeply pitched gable roof with two end gable chimneys. The most dominant feature of the house is the two story grand entry porch which is topped with a simple wood balustrade. The two story porch has a simple classical entablature supported by simple colossal square classical columns. The entry door is situated in a one story entry bay motif also with a simple balustrade on top. The door sits below a classical entablature supported by Ionic columns and Doric pilasters. The door has a transom above and side lights flanking either side, which are separated by the columns and pilasters. Many of the windows on the house are multi-paned double-hung windows. The windows on the first story have a transom above and a decorative wood spandrel panel below. The windows near the entry are small arched double hung windows. The second story windows are arched double hung windows with paired shutters. The third story windows are arched dormer windows with classical surrounds. All of the window trim, columns, and other classical details are white. Small clerestory window sit above the dormer windows.