809 W. Pennsylvania is a Colonial Revival house that was built in 1923. The house is known as the Farmhouse and is one of the many Greek Houses on the University of Illinois campus. The house has many Georgian architectural details. The house is three stories and is constructed of red brick. The main entrance is below a one story porch with a classical entablature supported by Doric columns. The door is a multi-paned French door surrounded by side lights. The house has a steeply pitched gable roof. The windows on the first story are multi-paned double-hung windows with brick lintels, limestone keystones, and limestone sills. The second floor windows are single paned double-hung windows which have the classical cornice as their lintels. The third story windows are dormer windows protruding from the roof. The dormer windows have classical motifs, such as a triangular pediment and classical pilasters flanking the window. This house embodies the University’s tendency toward Colonial Revival and Georgian Revival architectural influences.