Community Support During the COVID-19 Pandemic & Emergency Situations
City of Urbana Community Support During the COVID-19 Pandemic & Emergency Situations
NOTE: This page will be updated on an as needed basis. Be sure to bookmark this link and check often for late-breaking notices. Health-related information is obtained from the Champaign-Urbana Public Health District. In case of an emergency, please call 911.
CITY OF URBANA
Emergency Order 21-01: Re-Issuance of Executive Order No. 20-05 Alcoholic Liquor-Cocktails "To Go" - June 9, 2021
Emergency Order 20-12: Urbana & Champaign Sanitary District COVID-19 Financial Assistance Plan - December 1, 2020
Emergency Order 20-11: Temporary Ban of On-Premises Indoor Consumption of Food and Beverage (To Include Alcoholic Liquor) Within City of Urbana Corporate Limits - November 30, 2020
Emergency Order 20-10: An Ordinance Ratifying Emergency Order No. 20-10 Temporary Ban of On-Premises Consumption of Food and Beverage Within A Specific Bounded Area - September 15, 2020
Emergency Order 20-09: Guidelines Concerning Numbers of Attendees, Social Distancing, and Use of Face Coverings at Parties and Other Gatherings - August 25, 2020
- Extension of Emergency Order 20-09 - September 23, 2020
- Extension of Emergency Order 20-09 Amended - October 30, 2020
- Ordinance Amending Ratification of Extension to Emergency Order 20-09 - November 10, 2020
Emergency Order 20-08: Phase 4 Operating Guidelines Concerning Seating and Occupancy in Bars & Restaurants and Face Coverings - August 19, 2020
Emergency Order 20-06: Sidewalk Sales - June 30, 2020
Emergency Order 20-05: Cocktails "To Go" - June 5, 2020
Emergency Order 20-04: Allowance for Outdoor Dining and/or Drinking Spaces - May 29, 2020
Emergency Order 20-03: The Initial Emergency Order - Cities of Urbana and Champaign Temporary Suspension of Issuance of Special Event Permits - May 20, 2020
- Extension of Emergency Order No. 20-03 - September 2, 2020
- Extension of Emergency Order 20-03 Amended - October 30, 2020
- Ordinance Amending Ratification of Extension to Emergency Order 20-03 - November 10, 2020
Emergency Order 20-01: COVID-19 Related Emergency Order - Mayoral Allowance to Qualifying Liquor Licensees - March 16, 2020
URBANA RESPONSE TO CERTAIN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS DURING THE PANDEMIC
An Urbana Emergency Curfew went into effect on May 31, 2020 through June 1, 2020
- The right to protest is one of the cornerstones of our democracy, while being respectful of our community, friends, and neighbors while exercising this right
- Click the above link to see Infrastructure & Maintenance, Public Safety - Fire & Police, Permits & Inspections, Financial & Administrative Services, Rental Registration & Inspections, Economic Development & Zoning, Home Repair Grants, and the Consolidated Plan.
- To read this Ordinance, click here.
To view Urbana Public Television's Weekly Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates, go here.