Notice of Neighborhood Meetings & Public Hearing
The City of Urbana and the Urbana HOME Consortium (comprised of the City of Urbana, the City of Champaign, and Champaign County/CCRPC) is seeking citizen input regarding community needs for the preparation of the Annual Action Plan (AAP) for Fiscal Year 2018-2019. The AAP establishes budgets for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Investment Partnership (HOME) Programs.
The dates and places for the scheduled neighborhood meetings and public hearing are as follows:
- Monday, January 8, 2018, Noon-1pm: Public Hearing for Social Service & Housing Organizations, Urbana Civic Center, 108 E Waters St, Urbana
- Monday, January 8, 2018, 6-7pm: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School Library, 1108 W Fairview Ave, Urbana
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018, 6-7pm: Crystal View Townhomes Community Center, 102 E Stebbins, Urbana
- Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 6-7pm: 2nd Floor Executive Conference Room, Urbana City Building, 400 S Vine St, Urbana
- Thursday, January 11, 2018, 6-7pm: Champaign County Regional Planning Commission, 1776 E Washington St, Urbana
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations for these hearings should contact Community Development Services at 384-2447 / TTY 384-2360, email email@example.com, or contact the City of Urbana Americans with Disabilities Coordinator at 384-2466.