Public Input and Viewing for Historic Preservation Commission Meeting on Tuesday, February 8, 2022
Anyone can watch the meeting on streaming services or UPTV. You can attend virtually via Zoom webinar if you wish to provide public input during the meeting. If you attend the meeting via Zoom webinar, please turn off any sound from other sources such as UPTV, as there will be a lag in the audio. The meeting will be recorded by the City as part of the record. The recorded video will be available on the City's website by noon on the following Friday.
Providing Public Input by Email:
Staff asks that you submit your written public comments by email by 5:00 pm (Central Time) on Monday, February 7th to Planning@urbanaillinois.us so that it can be included as communications and become part of the official record of the meeting. Due to the high volume of emails, please put HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION - PUBLIC INPUT and the meeting date in the subject line.
Providing Public Input from a computer browser or the Zoom app on a mobile device:
You will be able to use a phone to call in:
- Call 1-312-626-6799.
- You will be asked to enter the Webinar ID number, which is 845 2323 5880 followed by the # key.
- All callers are muted by default. If you wish to speak, please "raise your hand" by pressing *9 once (this toggles the raise/lower hand option. When called on by the chair or host by your phone number, you will be unmuted and you should state your name for the record per city code*. When you finish speaking, the host will "lower your hand" and mute you - there is no need to press any more buttons.
You will be able to use a computer to address the Historic Preservation Commission:
- Join the Zoom meeting here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84523235880
- Make sure you have a microphone on your computer if you wish to speak. Please identify yourself with first and last name in Zoom for the record. FCC Guidelines will be followed.
- Public participants will be muted during public input. If you wish to speak, please "raise your hand" using the option at the bottom of the screen.
- When called on by the chair or host, you will be unmuted and you should state your first and last name for the record per city code."
- Video will remain off for all members of the public, even while they are speaking.
*Public Meetings - Ordinances No. 2011-05-033 & 2019-08-051. ILCS 120/2.06(g)