Closed: City of Urbana Releases a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Enterprise Software
On February 1, 2016 the City of Urbana released a Request for Proposals (RFP), the first step in a process to implement software solutions for several key City functions:
- Financial Management/Personnel/Payroll
- Asset Management/Work Orders
- Building Code Inspections
The due date for Proposals is Friday, April 8 at 2:00 PM CST.
The City is asking anyone who wants the RFP to register through this webform: http://urbanaillinois.us/forms/request-proposals-implement-software
The purpose of collecting registration information is to properly notify all recipients of addenda and answers to submitted questions.
The goals of these software projects are to:
- Automate processes that are labor-intensive, improving our services and making staff more productive.
- Collect better data for internal management and external reporting.
- Implement proactive, more efficient processes to serve our citizens.