The Bidder/Contractor will supply all materials, labor, and equipment in order to accomplish the HVAC Upgrades at Urbana Free Library as described in the specifications and construction plans showing the proposed improvements in Urbana, IL.
Work shall include but not be limited to removal and replacement of one existing penthouse air handler at the Urbana Free Library, and the addition of a split system air conditioning unit for the IT Room on First Floor. The air handler and split system replacements are separate base bids, and the replacement of the penthouse electrical panel is an alternate bid to the air handler portion of the project.
- Furnish all labor, supervision, materials, equipment, and services necessary for the proper execution of the project.
- Obtain all required permits (fee to be waived by the City).
- Protect all finished and unfinished work from the public.
- Contractor will be responsible for the final clean-up.
- Contractor must comply with all applicable OSHA workplace requirements and shall accomplish the work in a manner providing for the safety of their equipment and workers and for the safety of the general public.
NEW! As of May 2023, Urbana now has an eProcurement Portal with OpenGov: https://procurement.opengov.com/portal/urbanaillinois
The City of Urbana is transitioning to a new eProcurement system called OpenGov for publishing solicitations, and receiving vendor responses. Register your account early to begin receiving email notifications of bid/RFP postings. Registration is 100% free for vendors!
1) Follow this link to begin the registration process: https://procurement.opengov.com/signup
2) To access the Bid Documents and to subscribe to Urbana’s postings, visit this page: https://procurement.opengov.com/portal/urbanaillinois
3) You will need to sign in to OpenGov to access the bid materials.
After you register, you can then subscribe to organizations from across the Country – not just Urbana!