Commercial Hauler Rules for Landscape Recycling Center
All users must receive a ticket from the gatekeeper, whether they are depositing or receiving landscape materials.
- Compactor and roll-off trucks are to be clearly marked on driver's side with full capacity in cubic yards (ex: 18 cu. yds.)
- Compact trucks will be charged as Mixed Loads from Feb.- Sept., Oct.-Jan. will be charged as Compact Clean Leaves. All other loads will be determined by attendents discretion.
- Partial compactor loads will be based on position of compactor blade as determined by Site personnel.
- Compactor and roll-off loads will be assessed a minimum fee of 5 cubic yards.
- Charge accounts available upon approval of completed credit application.
For more information, please call 217-344-5323.
The City of Urbana on behalf of an Intergovernmental Agreement between the City of Urbana and the City of Champaign operates the LANDSCAPE RECYCLING CENTER. This intergovernmental facility, its agents and/or employees make no guarantee or warranty of the products available at this facility and assume no liability for any damages that may occur to persons or property while on the Site.