303 W. University Avenue
Leal Park became an Urbana City Park in 1903. The Greek Revival Cottage, built around 1854, was originally located somewhere in the vicinity of Broadway in Urbana, where there are similar cottages. The owner came from Urbana in Champaign County, Ohio, as did many other local settlers. In the 1980s, after the University of Illinois purchased the lot, the Urbana Park District offered it a home at Leal Park.