The Regional Housing Task Force would like to share its findings of the Comprehensive Housing Study with you. Please join us at one of our Study Sessions or an Open House. The community is encouraged to participate in these opportunities. City of Urbana Open House: Wednesday, November 17, 10 am - 12:00 noon, Urbana City Council Chambers, 400 S. Vine Street, Urbana Please see the attached flyer for additional study sessions and open houses in the area.
To maintain and improve the quality of life for Urbana citizens by providing programs of economic development, housing, planning, zoning enforcement, and building safety code enforcement.
Major Activities of the Community Development Department:
- Plan and implement department goals, plans, standards and policies
- Manage resources for efficient achievement of City and department goals and objectives
- Develop department staff through training and evaluation procedures
- Manage personnel through work directives and rules
- Represent the department and City in various intergovernmental activities, in matters with the news-media and at public relations meetings and events
- Participate in the planning and preparation of the City's capital improvements long-term plan and budget